Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ohhhhh shiny!!!


So this weekend we were good little consumers and went and purchased a new stove and hood. I am in love! It is so pretty that it almost makes me forget about the horrid wallpaper. The horrid wallpaper that is still there TWO YEARS after we moved in!

Now I have light, inside and above.... I can steamclean™! It has convection, which I almost downgraded to a model without, but now that I have it I don't know what I did without it! It is even worth getting nearly electrocuted, and the fight that ensued afterward about not laughing at your out-cold wife BEFORE checking to see if she is alive first!

We got a really great deal on it, which of course made me have bad Ebay mojo. I lost out on a coffee table that I lusted for. The coffee table. If you know nothing of our coffee table fiasco, never ask. At least not when more than 1 family member is in the room. The coffee table search will have to go on, but at least I can eat super awesome homemade soft pretzels to numb the pain!

P.S. I edited the super klassy Hello Kitty coffee pot out of this picture. You're welcome honey, its just further proof that -I- am concerned for -your- well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment