Thursday, June 18, 2009

.....it's my bithday too, yeah!

So today is my birthday. For Pops' birthday he wanted to go to an amusement park, so we went to Wild Adventures (more on that later). He isn't the kind of person who LOVES rides; but he loves to go to amusement parks. I will never understand this. I like my birthdays to be much more chill, even though my family usually tries to force me to celebrate somehow. It is pouring rain right now, so today hopefully I will get to do lots of this:

That is me, playing PS3, with an enormous dog in my lap. He really thinks that is a wonderful place for him to be. Neither of us are comfortable, but he would sit like that all day if I let him. Silly dog. I have no idea why it looks like he has frickin laser beams attached to his eyes, but I am not fixing it. You know why? Because it is my birthday and I don't have to if I don't want to!

2 comments: