Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Soccer game, what soccer game?


Here are some clearer pictures from soccer. I did not take these, a 10 year old girl did. I don't know what that says about my photographic prowess; but it can't be good.



These poor boys trying to just eat their snacks are always teased by the younger team mates. "Youuuuu have a crushhhh on FirstBorn." "Youuuuu wanna get marrieddddd." Everyone seems to take it well except for Pops and me. Someone felt so left out by this that she loudly announced that SHE had a crush on one of them. My children are nothing if not smooth!



FirstBorn is always denying any of this nonsense. Here she is in action saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa... we just play soccer together! That is all, why does everyone keep saying that?"


When I was a wee lass my mother always told me "think college, not boys". I've tried out several versions of this out on my girls, and have gotten almost exactly the same response I can remember giving her. They know for sure they want to be "like a boss" though, here they are practicing:


I'm just glad there is no Deborah where Pops works, who knows what they would have done then!

No comments:

Post a Comment