Wednesday, October 7, 2009

True Pain.

So The Boy had a game on Saturday. Of course we went. Do you really think a silly cast would get me off the hook for such things? Ha!

After some drama about what he should wear (I'm pretty sure Pops really thought he would try to sneak him into the game! Still not sure how they through they were going to pull that one off?), there was some of this:


Then some of this:


Then came the moment all fathers fear.


The thing is, if you gotta be the waterboy... you gotta hold that head up and hustle! I'm trying to pretend it is an important life-lesson. What everyone around me seems to think is that it is a future blackmailing opportunity.

It was heartbreaking to watch. The team got shut-out. Now, I'm not saying they lost because my kid wasn't playing....but MAYBE I implied it to cheer someone up.

That someone was Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment