Friday, October 9, 2009

What are you feeding that kid?

I was seriously asked this after they saw TheBoy's new x-rays today. Its healing so well they've knocked 2 weeks of his cast time! When they asked me that I just laughed (I'm quite used to getting asked that about FirstBorn). Turns out they were all waiting for a real answer. TheBoy had asked me while we were waiting for the x-rays "what if its just healed, like it just fixed itself right up?" I told him that he wasn't Spiderman (Spiderman isn't known for fast healing...ooops) or David Dunn (he had no idea who this was... I hate it when people don't understand my bizarre references!), he just said "we'll see". I'm pretty sure he might think he does have super powers now.



You can't see the bruising very well in these pictures, but its BAD. It is still pretty swollen too. The worst part of it was the smell though. It was really, really horrible. I mean stomach turning. He just kept cavalierly waving his hand around because it felt so good to be out of the cast. I was holding my breath the whole time mostly hoping he wouldn't re-injure it, but really because it stunk soooo bad!


Good news like this makes me feel a little less cursed. Although we did almost have the door of Pops truck ripped off by someone flying into the parking space next to us today. TheBoy said "what are we? some kind of target?" Its not you Bubba, the bad luck is all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment